Re: status of echo staging driver?

Hi Greg,

As David said, the echo cancellation module is widely used, and gives good service. We have had no reason to touch the code for a long time. The last thing I remember doing was to make a minor correction to filter gain, which avoided a distortion issue some people saw. That was in August 2008. I haven't heard any reports of problems since then.

Regards,
Steve