staging: comedi: USB devs not working / some comedi core reorganization

Hi all,

I've just checked out after a while the newest RC kernel and the usb-auto config/attach is broken. Seems so that the driver specific usb attach is no longer called and no firmware is loaded. Hartly, can you point me to the code bits which should call the driver spcific attach or give a short summary how that should work? I had a look at the git logs but there are quite lot of subsequent changes. Can you give me some guidance because it has changed a lot since I had a look at it the last time. I don't have much time this week but can crack on next week re that and test that thoroughly. Just now none of my DUX boards work at all. They all have the same problem that there are zero subdevices and the firmware is not loaded so I assume that the driver specific attach is not called.

/Bernd
--
www:    http://www.berndporr.me.uk/
        http://www.linux-usb-daq.co.uk/