Re: More bugs in vme

On Sun, 24 Feb 2013 22:21:45 +0300
Dan Carpenter <dan.carpenter@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Yeah.  Sorry, if you can't reproduce the lockups on a stock kernel
> then there isn't anything we can do.

Oh, I can reproduce the lockups very easily. I just didn't know how to
get information about the reasons. But, in the meanwhile, I found out,
that you were talking about kernel configuration options. I've already
enabled those and I'm building a new kernel. Then I'll see what I can
find out and will report. Anyway I start wondering, if there is
actually someone out there, working with this driver.

--
Christoph