Pretty good success for NDAS today

Hi from David,

I had a pretty good test today on my fedora 15 box.
I got the 351 and the ND-10 hooked up and transferred very stable with the 32 bit 2.6.42 kernel. I think the source is the same as the 3.2.0, but I uploaded the whole folder just in case.

Next week, I'll try to make a 64 Bit version on the other computer and see how it goes.

I also added on folder to the git repo. It is right on top, called release. In there I will put the tarball that ends up in X.X.X/dist after running the top level export.

http: // ndas4linux.iocellnetworks.com/trac/index.cgi/browser#ndas4linux

example:

$ cd  ndas4linux/2.4.42
$ make linux-rel
$ cp dist/ndas-2.4-42.tar.gz  ../release

From this location, we have an easy hotlink for the source download, and we can also put there the deb, and rpm packages, if we ever figure out why they don't build right.

Thanks again for helping so far. I pray you have a happy weekend!