Re: possible rtl8192 driver bug: rtl8192ce:rtl92ce_hw_init():<0-0> Init MAC failed

the chip is RTL8188CE

some update:
I tried wIn7 yesterday, it was not in the device manager when rfkill
is enabled. Does that mean MSI (or AMD) implemented rfkill through pci
hotplug?
Anyway part of my first problem is solved.

I observed some differences though:
on win7 after i disable rfkill the system will know and start
connecting automatically.
I don't know how pci hotplug is implemented in the kernel. Is manual
pci rescan to discover a new device mandatory?

on win7 after i enable rfkill, the device is removed from device manager list
on linux after that manual pci rescan does not remove it from lspci

I made dmesg and pci output as an attachment since they are quite long.