RE: [RFC 2/3] mei: unstaging mei driver

> Subject: Re: [RFC 2/3] mei: unstaging mei driver
>
> > -	- Updated MAINTAINERS
>
> I don't think we actually crossed this off the todo list.  You'll maintain this
> right?
Yes, I  just didn't post the MAINTAINERS patch in the RFC series, but it's in my queue.

> Will you push changes directly to Linus or to someone else?

This will be under misc/char devices which is also maintained by Greg  (through LKML). The driver also exposes watchdog interface which has its own mailing list.

If there are no more technical comments here I can repost it to all relevant recipients.

Thanks
Tomas