i wait for your reply'

Dear Friend,

In the name of of Allah the Merciful
Peace be upon you and God's mercy and blessings be upon you

I am sending this message to you from Oman, In the city of Muscat.

Aisha Gaddafi is my name, I am presently living in Oman,i am a Widow
and single Mother with three Children, the only biological Daughter of
late Libyan President (Late Colonel Muammar Gaddafi) and presently I
am under political asylum protection by the Omani Government.

I have funds worth $27.500.000.00 US Dollars "Twenty Seven Million
Five Hundred Thousand United State Dollars" which I want to entrust to
you for investment project assistance in your country..

Kindly reply urgently for more details.

Thanks
Yours Truly Aisha