Re: Reply-To;qawc2022@xxxxxxxxxxx; YOU-WON-FIFA-QATAR-LOTTO=$800,000

P.O.Box 8044 Zurich,
Switzerland.
Tel: +41-(0)43 222 7788
Contact Person: Qatari Mustapha Abdullah
Email: qawc2022@xxxxxxxxxxx

Dear Winner,

Please contact us for your winning amount of US$800,000.00 (Eight
Hundred Thousand US D0llars Only) in the FIFA-QATAR 2022 World
Cup Lottery Promotions. Kindly contact our FIFA Agent with all
necessary details as required below here. Please quote your
winning number: FIFA/QATAR-2022/QA88400

Contact FIFA Agent:
Mr. Qatari Mustapha Abdullah
Email: qawc2022@xxxxxxxxxxx
Website: https://www.fifa.com

You should send the following details to the FIFA agent's email
address above;

1) Full Names:

2) Mobile N0:

3) Country/Nationality:

4) Country Currently Living:

4) Male/Female:

5) Alternative/Other Email:

You have within 48 hours to reply and submit all necessary
details. Failure to do this will lead to immediate loss of your
winning prize.

Your winning prize must be kept confidential for security reasons
until you have received/claimed your winning prize.

Congratulations once again from our FIFA-Qatar 2022  Team!!!

Yours Faithfully,

Qatari Mustapha Abdullah
FIFA Headquarters.
Global Claims Center