[SPAM] Mutual beneficial letter .

Good Day,

Please Whoever this email meets, i need your co-operation and to
introduce myself i am Dr Mike Torres and i work with an
intermediary bank by name Exodus bank , i discovered from my bank
data assessment as the bank auditor general that a deceased
customer left in one of his accounts $700 million United States
Dollars and no one is aware of this for the past 7 years and
eight months . I am in search of anyone who  can allow me file in
His/Her name as the benefactor/Next of Kin to receive this money with 100
percent risk free status after which we can split the money 50/40 and
then 10% goes to the lawyer who would be handling the affairs .I await your response if
interested .

Kind Regards
Dr Mike Torres