Linux Driver Project: Minimal set of skills?

Hi Greg,

I saw the FAQ from Linux Driver Project and I understand we can contribute. Are there any minimal set of skills you would like to see in developers? There are some engineers in my company with basic linux experience and medium c programming knowledge and I was wondering how they can support you, if possible.

Do you still have the Project Manager role? If so, what are the requirements here?

Please let me know your thoughts... Thanks in advance...

Best Regards
Abraham