Re: Volunteers needed to cleanup xgifb driver

Martin Michlmayr <tbm@xxxxxxxxxx> writes:

Hi,

> Arnaud Patard recently submitted the xgifb driver for the XGI Z7,
> Z9 and Z11 PCI chips to the staging tree but it needs a lot of work
> before it can move out of staging.  I'm looking for volunteers who
> would like to work on this.

That's great. I didn't expect so many answers so quickly :)
I tend to use a quilt patchset in a git rather than a full kernel tree
but I'm not sure if it going to make happy everyone. At least, now that
some personal troubles (but not all :/) are over, I'll try to setup
something asap so we can start working all together.

Greg, as the staging maintainer, do you have any objections against
patches sent to the list devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx rather than a pull
request ?

Thanks,
Arnaud