Re: USB gadget printer not working in windows Xp

The patch may need some porting for your kernel version. If I ever get some
free time I'll try to update the patch and submit it.

And here we have the best possible argument against the concept of a non-stable kernel API.

Everything can be fixed if we have time to do it. But it shouldn't have to be fixed in the first place.

When is somebody going to realize that Linux is no longer a bunch of kids playing in the garage?

Leigh Bassett