RE:HELLO

Greetings,
Please forgive me for the unofficial way of reaching you via email
Contacting you is the only option left to me due to the doctors report
on my deteriorating health condition which raised a lot of worries
regarding some amount of money i secured in Iraq.
For you to understand my plight better, let me start by introducing my self
to you , My name is William  Gustav Donald III from Glendale, Arizona USA,
a member of the U.S. ARMY USARPAC Medical Team, which was deployed to Iraq
in the beginning of the war in Iraq
Presently i am disabled due to the my bad experience and role which I played in the
pursuit of my career serving under the U.S 1st Armored which was at the
fore-front of the war in Iraq
Please find time to view the site below as it will be very useful for better
understanding.
Having gone through the site, please feel free to contact me for details
of what i want to entrust in your care.
Waiting to hear from you please email me to this my meail
Email:williamsg3@xxxxxxxx

Thanks,In God we trust
Best Regards
RT. MAJOR WILLIAMS GUSTAV DONALD