Re: cowloop driver

On Thu, Sep 17, 2009 at 01:16:29AM +0400, Denis Kirjanov <kirjanov@xxxxxxxxx wrote:
> Good time of day.
>
> I want to take on work related to the cowloop driver. Anybody else
> involved with this?

The original author is, you should also copy him.

Attached is his latest version, if you could turn this into a patch
against Linus's latest tree, that would be wonderful.  Unfortunaly, I
have to take a last-minute-business trip tomorrow and can't get to it
for a few weeks :(

> While loading the module I get an kernel crash. It seems that
> something wrong with cowloop kernel thread.

Handrik-Jan, have you heard of this?

Denis, care to post a kernel oops trace?

thanks,

greg k-h