DisplayLink USB video driver request

New request:

 DisplayLink has recently released an opensource library, libdlo, to
 drive their USB video devices.  Because of this, we now have a
 in-kernel framebuffer driver that landed in the staging tree yesterday,
 and you can run xorg on top of it.

 I have some spare devices for people who want to help out make this
 work properly with "real" xorg.  That will probably mean changing Intel
 and ATI drivers to treat the DisplayLink device as a new monitor, so
 that we can move windows back and forth across monitors, and docking
 stations will work "properly".

 This is going to take someone who knows xorg, but there will also be a
 kernel portion needed as well.

This might take more than one developer, I'm not quite sure.

Anyone want to work on this?

thanks,

greg k-h