on patch "DVB: add firesat driver" in staging.git

> This means that firesat needs to be ported to the new stack eventually.
> The question remains if that should be done before mainline submission
> or after.

I forgot:  There is also the more fundamental question whether all of
this shouldn't rather be done in userspace, like with FireWire set top
boxes that are commonly used in North America.  But I am unable to
assess this due to lack of knowledge of the DVB side.
--
Stefan Richter