Zaptel/DAHDI drivers

Since it appears that Digium has no interest in pushing
Zaptel/DAHDI[1] (the Zaptel drivers are being renamed due to a
trademark conflict[2]) would it be kosher for someone else to push the
Zaptel/DAHDI drivers into the mainline kernel?  The drivers are dual
licensed under both the GPL and a commercial license.  I don't have
the time/skills/equipment to do the job myself, but I'd be very
interested in the result and possibly doing some testing on what
hardware I do have.

Jeff

[1] http://lists.digium.com/pipermail/asterisk-dev/2008-May/032995.html
[2] http://blogs.digium.com/2008/05/19/zaptel-project-being-renamed-to-dahdi/