on patch "DVB: add firesat driver" in staging.git

On Aug 01, 2008, at 17:46, Stefan Richter wrote:

> If we don't have notable issues in these points, then I would offer to
> create a git repo for firesat (a dedicated branch in
> linux1394-2.6.git),
> and request to have it included in linux-next.git ASAP.  Unless the
> v4l/dvb folks want to do this.

I recommend renaming the whole module to firedtv before doing that.
Firesat was the internal project name when it was DVB-S only.
Currently, the device is called FireDTV, due to options for DVB-T and
DVB-C. Naming the module the same as the device would reduce confusion.

andy