devices that aren't supported on linux

If you're looking for more work :)

I'm wondering if there is some way we can create an automated smoketest
system, especially for less common devices.

For example, I have an IBM thinkpad t21, and docking station that I
rarely use (my t42p is somehow more fun :)), but every now and then I do
turn it on, and find that the support for the docking station comes and
goes. The last time I tried it for real, it was swapping
the /dev/hda /dev/hdd disk's depending on docked / undocked - things
like that.

Also, if anyone has any suggestions that they think would make the wiki
easier to use - I am a TWiki Dev, and quite happy to help when time
permits.

Sven