devices that aren't supported on linux

On Mon, Oct 22, 2007 at 08:57:40PM -0700, Greg KH wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> So far we have relied on companies coming to us with requests for
> drivers, but as we have currently seen, that is enough for a few drivers
> to be written, but we need more!
>
> So, to help this out, let's start collecting a list of all known Linux
> hardware that is not supported on Linux.  I've created a page on the
> wiki at:
> 	http://linuxdriverproject.org/twiki/bin/view/Main/DriversNeeded
> (yeah, we gotta find a way to shorten that url, anyone know twiki
> configuration files?)
>
> to start adding devices that you know of.  Once some patterns start to
> emerge, I'll approach the companies to try to work with them to get some
> more drivers written.
Hi Greg,

i'd like to help out with Conexant's modems. I have a cheaper version of their PCI modem
and they also have a closed version of the linux driver which they update
off and on when new kernel releases come along, and which i bought a license for
couple years ago. So mail me whenever you decide to approach them and need
coders/porters.

--
Regards/Gru?,
    Boris.