Option driver enhancement

Here at Linagora, we have a GlobeTrotter 3G+ Option card, driven by the
Nozomi driver. I guess the chips are quite different.

Should the option driver be able to drive the card in GSM mode, I would be
happy to give a helping hand, though this won't be tested while the card
is in active service.

Therefore you may consider me as a potential helping developer. Who wants
the card, and that I should help ? :-)

Beno?t.