Cirque Touchpad Driver

On 10/2/07, Vadim Klishko <vadim at cirque.com> wrote:
> Dear Colleagues:
>
> Please let me introduce another driver project and also myself.
>
> I am a full-time software engineer at Cirque Corporation (www.cirque.com). The company is best known for its capacitive touchpads (see http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cirque_Corporation). We have manufactured PS/2, serial, and USB touchpads in the past, but serial touchpads have been discontinued. I don't know how many users are out there who would be interested in a Linux driver for a serial touchpad, but we have seen interest in PS/2 and especially USB Linux drivers for our touchpads.

It seems that your project fits to me. I have experience coding
drivers for a tiny LCD as a framebuffer and I have done a couple of
clean-ups. Maybe I should not be the main developer (mainly because I
do not know how much free time I will have in the next weeks), but I
would like to assist the developer you choose.

Thanks,

--
Miguel Ojeda
http://maxextreme.googlepages.com/index.htm