[4/5] High-speed PCI data capture project

Greg KH writes:
 [clip]
 > Estimated skills needed:
 > 	PCI driver experience, DMA allocations in host memory, the UIO
 > 	interface in the kernel are all things that will be needed here.
 > 	This is not a good "first driver" type project.

Hi Greg,
I am interested in helping with this project.

I have a good knowledge of the PCI bus. I have worked on MPC8560 MCC
driver (not in mainline) and NAND chip driver (plus a small nandsim
patch in mainline). I am confident that I can handle the project. If
you see me fit, do sign me up for this project.

Regards,
Vijay