[0/5] Here are five projects that need developers

Hi all,

I'm about to jump on a plane for a trip to Chicago, but first, here are
5 projects that need developers to help write and cleanup some drivers.

4 of them need people with some experience, possibly more than one
person, while the last one is great for people just starting out with
kernel development.

If any of these look like something you can help out with, please email
me back why you feel that you would be the perfict fit for them.  Note,
for the last project, I'll probably take the first respondant that
doesn't already have their name in the kernel tree.

Be creative with your responses, this can be fun :)

Note, most of these do have project managers who have volunteered for
them, and I will use them to pick out the developers, I just haven't
hooked everyone up yet and wanted to get these requests out there.

thanks,

greg k-h