Passmark USB loopback test plugs

Hi,

On Nov 20, 2007 4:24 AM, Peter Teoh <htmldeveloper at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Nov 20, 2007 12:31 PM, Greg KH <greg at kroah.com> wrote:
> >
> > Also, please run it through the scripts/checkpatch.pl script to fix all
> > of the obvious coding style issues (no typedefs, line lengths, etc.) so
> > it's in a format that we can be able to review it properly.
> >
> > thanks,
> >

> Thank you for your reply.   I will be getting the hardware to test
> soon.   But this is as per your instruction - thank you for the review
> again.

Still a lot of style issues in your file. Care to read
Documentation/SubmittingPatches
and Documentation/SubmitChecklist, it'd also be good to commit your
file into a git repository
and send us a correct patch formated out of that.

If you don't know how to use git well, I can give some hints and point
out some resources.