Patches for a Documentation quick-fix pull request to Linus

Hi Jonathan,

on the current mainline repository, we currently have the following
warnings with make htmldocs:

    ./Documentation/virt/kvm/api.rst:4537: WARNING: Unexpected indentation.
    ./Documentation/virt/kvm/api.rst:4539: WARNING: Block quote ends without a blank line; unexpected unindent.

    ./Documentation/ABI/testing/sysfs-firmware-sgi_uv:2: WARNING: Unexpected indentation.

Mauro has already created patches to address them, but these patches here
have not been picked up by the other subsystem maintainers (within the
last three weeks):

    a5a20cd7ff9870b5316825fa1abad0b867832700.1610610444.git.mchehab+huawei@xxxxxxxxxx
    452854f2dd0625b9fee33b9f5e29343d6149781e.1610610444.git.mchehab+huawei@xxxxxxxxxx

Jonathan, could you pick those two patches and provide them as a
Documentation quick-fix pull request to Linus?

With that, we are back to zero warnings on mainline.

Just for your information, for linux-next, as of next-20210204, with the
further already submitted patches, make htmldocs
has zero warnings:

    a5a20cd7ff9870b5316825fa1abad0b867832700.1610610444.git.mchehab+huawei@xxxxxxxxxx
    452854f2dd0625b9fee33b9f5e29343d6149781e.1610610444.git.mchehab+huawei@xxxxxxxxxx
    84693a4901efb553dd95fe4909b50d6d8faf8107.1610610444.git.mchehab+huawei@xxxxxxxxxx
    20210204180059.28360-1-lukas.bulwahn@xxxxxxxxx
    20210205095506.29146-1-lukas.bulwahn@xxxxxxxxx

So, we are in a good shape for zero-warning documentation build with the
next -rc1 if those patches are being
picked up in the next few days.

Thanks,

Lukas