Odd style rst conversions of function prototypes?

Kernel-doc output as html seems to use atypical kernel style
where the output does not use the typical kernel-style of
keeping the * next to the object.

Could that be changed so that the docs are output in the same
style as the code?

For example:

/**
 * dvb_module_probe - helper routine to probe an I2C module
 *
 * @module_name:
 *	Name of the I2C module to be probed
 * @name:
 *	Optional name for the I2C module. Used for debug purposes.
 * 	If %NULL, defaults to @module_name.
 * @adap:
 *	pointer to &struct i2c_adapter that describes the I2C adapter where
 *	the module will be bound.
 * @addr:
 *	I2C address of the adapter, in 7-bit notation.
 * @platform_data:
 *	Platform data to be passed to the I2C module probed.
 *
 * This function binds an I2C device into the DVB core. Should be used by
 * all drivers that use I2C bus to control the hardware. A module bound
 * with dvb_module_probe() should use dvb_module_release() to unbind.
 *
 * Return:
 *	On success, return an &struct i2c_client, pointing the the bound
 *	I2C device. %NULL otherwise.
 *
 * .. note::
 *
 *    In the past, DVB modules (mainly, frontends) were bound via dvb_attach()
 *    macro, with does an ugly hack, using I2C low level functions. Such
 *    usage is deprecated and will be removed soon. Instead, use this routine.
 */
struct i2c_client *dvb_module_probe(const char *module_name,
				    const char *name,
				    struct i2c_adapter *adap,
				    unsigned char addr,
				    void *platform_data);

where the kernel-doc html output is:

struct i2c_client * dvb_module_probe(const char * module_name, const char * name, struct i2c_adapter * adap, unsigned char addr, void * platform_data)

    helper routine to probe an I2C module

Parameters

const char * module_name
    Name of the I2C module to be probed
const char * name
    Optional name for the I2C module. Used for debug purposes. If NULL, defaults to module_name.
struct i2c_adapter * adap
    pointer to struct i2c_adapter that describes the I2C adapter where the module will be bound.
unsigned char addr
    I2C address of the adapter, in 7-bit notation.
void * platform_data
    Platform data to be passed to the I2C module probed.

Description