Re: docs tree

On Fri, Feb 1, 2019, at 14:41, Jonathan Corbet wrote:
> On Wed, 30 Jan 2019 21:16:21 -0500
> "Tobin C. Harding" <me@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
> > Ouch, failing in public is fun.  Thanks Randy
>
> That's how kernel development is done in the end...:)

It is actually one of the things I like about it.  Keeps one honest and humble.

> I'd be curious to know how you got the git3.lwn.net name in your remote,
> though, if by any chance you can remember.  That shouldn't have leaked
> out anywhere...

I don't remember how I got that remote set up, it worked at some stage because I fetched your tree when I set it up. git complained yesterday when I tried though.  Also I cannot remember the last time I successfully fetched from that remote.  If I ever see it again I'll email you.

thanks,
Tobin.