Italian translations and broken links

Hi Jon,

just one question about how do you prefer us to proceed. We are translating
the process directory.
My idea was to complete it and then push it. This because the documents in
here have links to other documents in the same directory. In order to cleanly
build it I wanted to translate the full directory and then propose a patch.

Since there are many documents, this take time and perhaps we can already push
the ones which are ready.

My big dilemma is (which is more general): what about broken references? Do we
keep broken links which we know they will be correct in the future? Or, do we
remove all broken links and we add them back only when they work (if we
remember)?

Thanks :)