Source and Make files under Documentation directory

Hi Jon,

I noticed there are several source files and Makefiles under the
Documentation directory. Some of them look very much like tests.

If they are indeed tests, maybe it is worth while to move them to
selftests? If you think this topic needs larger audience, I could
send in a KS topic for discussion. If we can identify useful tests,
I can volunteer to get them into selftests

I haven't looked at all of them. I did take a quick look at

timers/hpet_example.c and
filesystems/dnotify_test.c

These two looked like tests to me. The full list below:

accounting/getdelays.c                   prctl/disable-tsc-on-off-stress-test.c
auxdisplay/cfag12864b-example.c          prctl/disable-tsc-test.c
blackfin/gptimers-example.c              ptp/testptp.c
filesystems/dnotify_test.c               timers/hpet_example.c
ia64/aliasing-test.c                     usb/usbdevfs-drop-permissions.c
laptops/dslm.c                           vDSO/parse_vdso.c
pcmcia/crc32hash.c                       vDSO/vdso_standalone_test_x86.c
prctl/disable-tsc-ctxt-sw-stress-test.c  vDSO/vdso_test.c

accounting/Makefile   ia64/Makefile          prctl/Makefile
auxdisplay/Makefile   laptops/Makefile       ptp/Makefile
blackfin/Makefile     media/Makefile         timers/Makefile
cdrom/Makefile        mic/Makefile           vDSO/Makefile
DocBook/Makefile      misc-devices/Makefile  watchdog/Makefile
EDID/Makefile         networking/Makefile
filesystems/Makefile  pcmcia/Makefile

thanks,
-- Shuah

--