Automatically documenting the architecture

Firstly apologies if this turns out not to be the correct forum.

I've recently written a tool to automatically construct architecture diagrams
and metrics from source code for a Doxygen build, then I've shared the code and
my thoughts on CodeProject. I've just updated the article and hacked the latest
version of the tool to parse the source tree of the Linux kernel. The resulting
Doxygen docs can be viewed here,
http://www.cyclerouter.co.uk/linux/_architecture.html

The output has been edited to say where to find the source of the script.
Hopefully this may be the basis of something useful to someone reading this
message. If not  then apologies for wasting your time.

Zeb