mandocs missing functions

I found out on stackexchange that I can do something like this:

make mandocs
make installmandocs

and then inside vim use 'K' when the cursor is over a symbol to get
the documentation for a symbol.

I tried this, but did not get the results I expected.  Specifically,
some functions did not have man pages generated.

It takes a fair amount of time to generate the docs, and lots of
warnings are produced.
When I was done, I tried 'man queue_delayed_work', and got nothing.

If I look in the header include/linux/workqueue.h, there is a
documentation comment
before the inline for queue_delayed_work().  But there is no man page
file for queue_delayed_work in /usr/local/man/man9 (where the other
kernel function man pages
were installed).  There is a man page for queue_delayed_work_on(), but
I can't get to
this man-page from inside vim (or from the command line), using the search
string of queue_delayed_work.

Is there some way (that I'm missing) of generating all the function docs?

Thanks,

 -- Tim Bird
Senior Software Engineer, Sony Mobile
Architecture Group Chair, CE Workgroup, Linux Foundation