Weird document naming in maintainer-entry-profile list

https://docs.kernel.org/maintainer/maintainer-entry-profile.html#existing-profiles

The numbering here looks pretty weird, given there are 2 1s, 2 2s and
some don't have any numbering! I assume this is due to the directories
in which these documents lie - netdev and the two soc files are in one
location and have sequential number, but xfs and media are in
filesystems/xfs and driver-api/media respectively. I'm not really
familiar enough with the docs to make any suggestions as to how to change
that, but figured it was at least worth mentioning..