[atishp04:counter_delegation_rfc 5/18] dtbs_check: Documentation/devicetree/bindings/riscv/extensions.yaml:137:1: [error] syntax error: found character '\t' that cannot start any token (syntax)

tree:   https://github.com/atishp04/linux counter_delegation_rfc
head:   2eb2a8316558903cb63c6969c2ea38b777cd6361
commit: 82e0670f2a3c4cb1ccf10e2ed1d506976eece951 [5/18] dt-bindings: riscv: add Sxcsrind ISA extension description
compiler: loongarch64-linux-gcc (GCC) 13.2.0
reproduce: (https://download.01.org/0day-ci/archive/20240217/202402171017.yO5UKUJZ-lkp@xxxxxxxxx/reproduce)

If you fix the issue in a separate patch/commit (i.e. not just a new version of
the same patch/commit), kindly add following tags
| Reported-by: kernel test robot <lkp@xxxxxxxxx>
| Closes: https://lore.kernel.org/oe-kbuild-all/202402171017.yO5UKUJZ-lkp@xxxxxxxxx/

dtcheck warnings: (new ones prefixed by >>)
--
>> Documentation/devicetree/bindings/riscv/cpus.yaml:
   while scanning a block scalar
     in "<unicode string>", line 132, column 24
   found a tab character where an indentation space is expected
     in "<unicode string>", line 137, column 1
>> Documentation/devicetree/bindings/riscv/extensions.yaml:137:1: found a tab character where an indentation space is expected
--
>> Documentation/devicetree/bindings/riscv/extensions.yaml: ignoring, error parsing file
   Documentation/devicetree/bindings/net/snps,dwmac.yaml: mac-mode: missing type definition

vim +137 Documentation/devicetree/bindings/riscv/extensions.yaml

     8
     9	maintainers:
    10	  - Paul Walmsley <paul.walmsley@xxxxxxxxxx>
    11	  - Palmer Dabbelt <palmer@xxxxxxxxxx>
    12	  - Conor Dooley <conor@xxxxxxxxxx>
    13
    15	  RISC-V has a large number of extensions, some of which are "standard"
    16	  extensions, meaning they are ratified by RISC-V International, and others
    17	  are "vendor" extensions.
    18	  This document defines properties that indicate whether a hart supports a
    19	  given extension.
    20
    21	  Once a standard extension has been ratified, no changes in behaviour can be
    22	  made without the creation of a new extension.
    23	  The properties for standard extensions therefore map to their originally
    24	  ratified states, with the exception of the I, Zicntr & Zihpm extensions.
    25	  See the "i" property for more information.
    26
    27	select:
    28	  properties:
    29	    compatible:
    30	      contains:
    31	        const: riscv
    32
    33	properties:
    34	  riscv,isa:
    36	      Identifies the specific RISC-V instruction set architecture
    37	      supported by the hart.  These are documented in the RISC-V
    38	      User-Level ISA document, available from
    39	      https://riscv.org/specifications/
    40
    41	      Due to revisions of the ISA specification, some deviations
    42	      have arisen over time.
    43	      Notably, riscv,isa was defined prior to the creation of the
    44	      Zicntr, Zicsr, Zifencei and Zihpm extensions and thus "i"
    45	      implies "zicntr_zicsr_zifencei_zihpm".
    46
    47	      While the isa strings in ISA specification are case
    48	      insensitive, letters in the riscv,isa string must be all
    49	      lowercase.
    50	    $ref: /schemas/types.yaml#/definitions/string
    51	    pattern: ^rv(?:64|32)imaf?d?q?c?b?k?j?p?v?h?(?:[hsxz](?:[0-9a-z])+)?(?:_[hsxz](?:[0-9a-z])+)*$
    52	    deprecated: true
    53
    54	  riscv,isa-base:
    56	      The base ISA implemented by this hart, as described by the 20191213
    57	      version of the unprivileged ISA specification.
    58	    enum:
    59	      - rv32i
    60	      - rv64i
    61
    62	  riscv,isa-extensions:
    63	    $ref: /schemas/types.yaml#/definitions/string-array
    64	    minItems: 1
    66	    items:
    67	      anyOf:
    68	        # single letter extensions, in canonical order
    69	        - const: i
    71	            The base integer instruction set, as ratified in the 20191213
    72	            version of the unprivileged ISA specification.
    73
    74	            This does not include Chapter 10, "Counters", which was moved into
    75	            the Zicntr and Zihpm extensions after the ratification of the
    76	            20191213 version of the unprivileged specification.
    77
    78	        - const: m
    80	            The standard M extension for integer multiplication and division, as
    81	            ratified in the 20191213 version of the unprivileged ISA
    82	            specification.
    83
    84	        - const: a
    86	            The standard A extension for atomic instructions, as ratified in the
    87	            20191213 version of the unprivileged ISA specification.
    88
    89	        - const: f
    91	            The standard F extension for single-precision floating point, as
    92	            ratified in the 20191213 version of the unprivileged ISA
    93	            specification.
    94
    95	        - const: d
    97	            The standard D extension for double-precision floating-point, as
    98	            ratified in the 20191213 version of the unprivileged ISA
    99	            specification.
   100
   101	        - const: q
   103	            The standard Q extension for quad-precision floating-point, as
   104	            ratified in the 20191213 version of the unprivileged ISA
   105	            specification.
   106
   107	        - const: c
   109	            The standard C extension for compressed instructions, as ratified in
   110	            the 20191213 version of the unprivileged ISA specification.
   111
   112	        - const: v
   114	            The standard V extension for vector operations, as ratified
   115	            in-and-around commit 7a6c8ae ("Fix text that describes vfmv.v.f
   116	            encoding") of the riscv-v-spec.
   117
   118	        - const: h
   120	            The standard H extension for hypervisors as ratified in the 20191213
   121	            version of the privileged ISA specification.
   122
   123	        # multi-letter extensions, sorted alphanumerically
   124	        - const: smaia
   126	            The standard Smaia supervisor-level extension for the advanced
   127	            interrupt architecture for machine-mode-visible csr and behavioural
   128	            changes to interrupts as frozen at commit ccbddab ("Merge pull
   129	            request #42 from riscv/jhauser-2023-RC4") of riscv-aia.
   130
   131	        - const: smstateen
   133	            The standard Smstateen extension for controlling access to CSRs
   134	            added by other RISC-V extensions in H/S/VS/U/VU modes and as
   135	            ratified at commit a28bfae (Ratified (#7)) of riscv-state-enable.
   136
 > 137		- const: smcsrind
   139	            The standard Smcsrind supervisor-level extension extends the
   140		    indirect CSR access mechanism defined by the Smaia extension. This
   141		    extension allows other ISA extension to use indirect CSR access
   142		    mechanism in M-mode.
   143
   144		- const: sscsrind
   146	            The standard Sscsrind supervisor-level extension extends the
   147		    indirect CSR access mechanism defined by the Ssaia extension. This
   148		    extension allows other ISA extension to use indirect CSR access
   149		    mechanism in S-mode.
   150
   151	        - const: ssaia
   153	            The standard Ssaia supervisor-level extension for the advanced
   154	            interrupt architecture for supervisor-mode-visible csr and
   155	            behavioural changes to interrupts as frozen at commit ccbddab
   156	            ("Merge pull request #42 from riscv/jhauser-2023-RC4") of riscv-aia.
   157
   158	        - const: sscofpmf
   160	            The standard Sscofpmf supervisor-level extension for count overflow
   161	            and mode-based filtering as ratified at commit 01d1df0 ("Add ability
   162	            to manually trigger workflow. (#2)") of riscv-count-overflow.
   163
   164	        - const: sstc
   166	            The standard Sstc supervisor-level extension for time compare as
   167	            ratified at commit 3f9ed34 ("Add ability to manually trigger
   168	            workflow. (#2)") of riscv-time-compare.
   169
   170	        - const: svinval
   172	            The standard Svinval supervisor-level extension for fine-grained
   173	            address-translation cache invalidation as ratified in the 20191213
   174	            version of the privileged ISA specification.
   175
   176	        - const: svnapot
   178	            The standard Svnapot supervisor-level extensions for napot
   179	            translation contiguity as ratified in the 20191213 version of the
   180	            privileged ISA specification.
   181
   182	        - const: svpbmt
   184	            The standard Svpbmt supervisor-level extensions for page-based
   185	            memory types as ratified in the 20191213 version of the privileged
   186	            ISA specification.
   187
   188	        - const: zacas
   190	            The Zacas extension for Atomic Compare-and-Swap (CAS) instructions
   191	            is supported as ratified at commit 5059e0ca641c ("update to
   192	            ratified") of the riscv-zacas.
   193
   194	        - const: zba
   196	            The standard Zba bit-manipulation extension for address generation
   197	            acceleration instructions as ratified at commit 6d33919 ("Merge pull
   198	            request #158 from hirooih/clmul-fix-loop-end-condition") of
   199	            riscv-bitmanip.
   200
   201	        - const: zbb
   203	            The standard Zbb bit-manipulation extension for basic bit-manipulation
   204	            as ratified at commit 6d33919 ("Merge pull request #158 from
   205	            hirooih/clmul-fix-loop-end-condition") of riscv-bitmanip.
   206
   207	        - const: zbc
   209	            The standard Zbc bit-manipulation extension for carry-less
   210	            multiplication as ratified at commit 6d33919 ("Merge pull request
   211	            #158 from hirooih/clmul-fix-loop-end-condition") of riscv-bitmanip.
   212
   213	        - const: zbkb
   215	            The standard Zbkb bitmanip instructions for cryptography as ratified
   216	            in version 1.0 of RISC-V Cryptography Extensions Volume I
   217	            specification.
   218
   219	        - const: zbkc
   221	            The standard Zbkc carry-less multiply instructions as ratified
   222	            in version 1.0 of RISC-V Cryptography Extensions Volume I
   223	            specification.
   224
   225	        - const: zbkx
   227	            The standard Zbkx crossbar permutation instructions as ratified
   228	            in version 1.0 of RISC-V Cryptography Extensions Volume I
   229	            specification.
   230
   231	        - const: zbs
   233	            The standard Zbs bit-manipulation extension for single-bit
   234	            instructions as ratified at commit 6d33919 ("Merge pull request #158
   235	            from hirooih/clmul-fix-loop-end-condition") of riscv-bitmanip.
   236
   237	        - const: zfa
   239	            The standard Zfa extension for additional floating point
   240	            instructions, as ratified in commit 056b6ff ("Zfa is ratified") of
   241	            riscv-isa-manual.
   242
   243	        - const: zfh
   245	            The standard Zfh extension for 16-bit half-precision binary
   246	            floating-point instructions, as ratified in commit 64074bc ("Update
   247	            version numbers for Zfh/Zfinx") of riscv-isa-manual.
   248
   249	        - const: zfhmin
   251	            The standard Zfhmin extension which provides minimal support for
   252	            16-bit half-precision binary floating-point instructions, as ratified
   253	            in commit 64074bc ("Update version numbers for Zfh/Zfinx") of
   254	            riscv-isa-manual.
   255
   256	        - const: zk
   258	            The standard Zk Standard Scalar cryptography extension as ratified
   259	            in version 1.0 of RISC-V Cryptography Extensions Volume I
   260	            specification.
   261
   262	        - const: zkn
   264	            The standard Zkn NIST algorithm suite extensions as ratified in
   265	            version 1.0 of RISC-V Cryptography Extensions Volume I
   266	            specification.
   267
   268	        - const: zknd
   270	            The standard Zknd for NIST suite: AES decryption instructions as
   271	            ratified in version 1.0 of RISC-V Cryptography Extensions Volume I
   272	            specification.
   273
   274	        - const: zkne
   276	            The standard Zkne for NIST suite: AES encryption instructions as
   277	            ratified in version 1.0 of RISC-V Cryptography Extensions Volume I
   278	            specification.
   279
   280	        - const: zknh
   282	            The standard Zknh for NIST suite: hash function instructions as
   283	            ratified in version 1.0 of RISC-V Cryptography Extensions Volume I
   284	            specification.
   285
   286	        - const: zkr
   288	            The standard Zkr entropy source extension as ratified in version
   289	            1.0 of RISC-V Cryptography Extensions Volume I specification.
   290	            This string being present means that the CSR associated to this
   291	            extension is accessible at the privilege level to which that
   292	            device-tree has been provided.
   293
   294	        - const: zks
   296	            The standard Zks ShangMi algorithm suite extensions as ratified in
   297	            version 1.0 of RISC-V Cryptography Extensions Volume I
   298	            specification.
   299
   300	        - const: zksed
   302	            The standard Zksed for ShangMi suite: SM4 block cipher instructions
   303	            as ratified in version 1.0 of RISC-V Cryptography Extensions
   304	            Volume I specification.
   305
   306	        - const: zksh
   308	            The standard Zksh for ShangMi suite: SM3 hash function instructions
   309	            as ratified in version 1.0 of RISC-V Cryptography Extensions
   310	            Volume I specification.
   311
   312	        - const: zkt
   314	            The standard Zkt for data independent execution latency as ratified
   315	            in version 1.0 of RISC-V Cryptography Extensions Volume I
   316	            specification.
   317
   318	        - const: zicbom
   320	            The standard Zicbom extension for base cache management operations as
   321	            ratified in commit 3dd606f ("Create cmobase-v1.0.pdf") of riscv-CMOs.
   322
   323	        - const: zicbop
   325	            The standard Zicbop extension for cache-block prefetch instructions
   326	            as ratified in commit 3dd606f ("Create cmobase-v1.0.pdf") of
   327	            riscv-CMOs.
   328
   329	        - const: zicboz
   331	            The standard Zicboz extension for cache-block zeroing as ratified
   332	            in commit 3dd606f ("Create cmobase-v1.0.pdf") of riscv-CMOs.
   333
   334	        - const: zicntr
   336	            The standard Zicntr extension for base counters and timers, as
   337	            ratified in the 20191213 version of the unprivileged ISA
   338	            specification.
   339
   340	        - const: zicond
   342	            The standard Zicond extension for conditional arithmetic and
   343	            conditional-select/move operations as ratified in commit 95cf1f9
   344	            ("Add changes requested by Ved during signoff") of riscv-zicond.
   345
   346	        - const: zicsr
   348	            The standard Zicsr extension for control and status register
   349	            instructions, as ratified in the 20191213 version of the
   350	            unprivileged ISA specification.
   351
   352	            This does not include Chapter 10, "Counters", which documents
   353	            special case read-only CSRs, that were moved into the Zicntr and
   354	            Zihpm extensions after the ratification of the 20191213 version of
   355	            the unprivileged specification.
   356
   357	        - const: zifencei
   359	            The standard Zifencei extension for instruction-fetch fence, as
   360	            ratified in the 20191213 version of the unprivileged ISA
   361	            specification.
   362
   363	        - const: zihintpause
   365	            The standard Zihintpause extension for pause hints, as ratified in
   366	            commit d8ab5c7 ("Zihintpause is ratified") of the riscv-isa-manual.
   367
   368	        - const: zihintntl
   370	            The standard Zihintntl extension for non-temporal locality hints, as
   371	            ratified in commit 0dc91f5 ("Zihintntl is ratified") of the
   372	            riscv-isa-manual.
   373
   374	        - const: zihpm
   376	            The standard Zihpm extension for hardware performance counters, as
   377	            ratified in the 20191213 version of the unprivileged ISA
   378	            specification.
   379
   380	        - const: ztso
   382	            The standard Ztso extension for total store ordering, as ratified
   383	            in commit 2e5236 ("Ztso is now ratified.") of the
   384	            riscv-isa-manual.
   385
   386	        - const: zvbb
   388	            The standard Zvbb extension for vectored basic bit-manipulation
   389	            instructions, as ratified in commit 56ed795 ("Update
   390	            riscv-crypto-spec-vector.adoc") of riscv-crypto.
   391
   392	        - const: zvbc
   394	            The standard Zvbc extension for vectored carryless multiplication
   395	            instructions, as ratified in commit 56ed795 ("Update
   396	            riscv-crypto-spec-vector.adoc") of riscv-crypto.
   397
   398	        - const: zvfh
   400	            The standard Zvfh extension for vectored half-precision
   401	            floating-point instructions, as ratified in commit e2ccd05
   402	            ("Remove draft warnings from Zvfh[min]") of riscv-v-spec.
   403
   404	        - const: zvfhmin
   406	            The standard Zvfhmin extension for vectored minimal half-precision
   407	            floating-point instructions, as ratified in commit e2ccd05
   408	            ("Remove draft warnings from Zvfh[min]") of riscv-v-spec.
   409
   410	        - const: zvkb
   412	            The standard Zvkb extension for vector cryptography bit-manipulation
   413	            instructions, as ratified in commit 56ed795 ("Update
   414	            riscv-crypto-spec-vector.adoc") of riscv-crypto.
   415
   416	        - const: zvkg
   418	            The standard Zvkg extension for vector GCM/GMAC instructions, as
   419	            ratified in commit 56ed795 ("Update riscv-crypto-spec-vector.adoc")
   420	            of riscv-crypto.
   421
   422	        - const: zvkn
   424	            The standard Zvkn extension for NIST algorithm suite instructions, as
   425	            ratified in commit 56ed795 ("Update riscv-crypto-spec-vector.adoc")
   426	            of riscv-crypto.
   427
   428	        - const: zvknc
   430	            The standard Zvknc extension for NIST algorithm suite with carryless
   431	            multiply instructions, as ratified in commit 56ed795 ("Update
   432	            riscv-crypto-spec-vector.adoc") of riscv-crypto.
   433
   434	        - const: zvkned
   436	            The standard Zvkned extension for Vector AES block cipher
   437	            instructions, as ratified in commit 56ed795 ("Update
   438	            riscv-crypto-spec-vector.adoc") of riscv-crypto.
   439
   440	        - const: zvkng
   442	            The standard Zvkng extension for NIST algorithm suite with GCM
   443	            instructions, as ratified in commit 56ed795 ("Update
   444	            riscv-crypto-spec-vector.adoc") of riscv-crypto.
   445
   446	        - const: zvknha
   448	            The standard Zvknha extension for NIST suite: vector SHA-2 secure,
   449	            hash (SHA-256 only) instructions, as ratified in commit
   450	            56ed795 ("Update riscv-crypto-spec-vector.adoc") of riscv-crypto.
   451
   452	        - const: zvknhb
   454	            The standard Zvknhb extension for NIST suite: vector SHA-2 secure,
   455	            hash (SHA-256 and SHA-512) instructions, as ratified in commit
   456	            56ed795 ("Update riscv-crypto-spec-vector.adoc") of riscv-crypto.
   457
   458	        - const: zvks
   460	            The standard Zvks extension for ShangMi algorithm suite
   461	            instructions, as ratified in commit 56ed795 ("Update
   462	            riscv-crypto-spec-vector.adoc") of riscv-crypto.
   463
   464	        - const: zvksc
   466	            The standard Zvksc extension for ShangMi algorithm suite with
   467	            carryless multiplication instructions, as ratified in commit 56ed795
   468	            ("Update riscv-crypto-spec-vector.adoc") of riscv-crypto.
   469
   470	        - const: zvksed
   472	            The standard Zvksed extension for ShangMi suite: SM4 block cipher
   473	            instructions, as ratified in commit 56ed795 ("Update
   474	            riscv-crypto-spec-vector.adoc") of riscv-crypto.
   475
   476	        - const: zvksh
   478	            The standard Zvksh extension for ShangMi suite: SM3 secure hash
   479	            instructions, as ratified in commit 56ed795 ("Update
   480	            riscv-crypto-spec-vector.adoc") of riscv-crypto.
   481
   482	        - const: zvksg
   484	            The standard Zvksg extension for ShangMi algorithm suite with GCM
   485	            instructions, as ratified in commit 56ed795 ("Update
   486	            riscv-crypto-spec-vector.adoc") of riscv-crypto.
   487
   488	        - const: zvkt
   490	            The standard Zvkt extension for vector data-independent execution
   491	            latency, as ratified in commit 56ed795 ("Update
   492	            riscv-crypto-spec-vector.adoc") of riscv-crypto.
   493

--
0-DAY CI Kernel Test Service
https://github.com/intel/lkp-tests/wiki