RE: [iproute2-next v3 3/3] devlink: add dry run attribute support to devlink flash

We've known about this problem for a while.. I think its more complicated than just switching to strict validation, since ideally we want to validate attributes for each command separately, and not just accepting all known attributes for a given command.

Thanks,
Jake