Re: Is there any Japanese translation maintainer?

[+Cc: Jon, Greg]

Hello Fujimoto-san,

On Wed, 13 Apr 2022 18:09:59 +0900,
Kosuke Fujimoto wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I would like to contact with Japanese documentation maintainer for some
> changes. However, it looks like there is no one listed in MAINTAINERS file.
> Is there anyone who is maintaining Japanese documentation?

Existing Japanese translation has a note on its first page saying:

> This document is maintained by Tsugikazu Shibata <tshibata@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

However, this email address is not reachable any more.

I also have a few things I'd like to fix/update in it.
I'm glad to know there exists someone else who has similar
thoughts.

I think I can play a role as a tentative maintainer who can
review your changes.

Jon, Greg, do you have any idea of Shibata-san's whereabouts?
If I understand the circumstances, it was Greg who suggested to
Shibata-san the addition of Japanese translations back in
2007 or so.

        Thanks, Akira