Re: Hangeul translation KLDP document - Unreliable Guide To Hacking The Linux Kernel - IAMROOT16 linux kernel study group

Thanks you, Namhyung Kim!

We are going to work together on the iamroot16 kernel study time
tomorrow, saturday!

Have a good day :)
Namhyung Kim

2022년 4월 8일 (금) 오후 12:45, Namhyung Kim <namhyung@xxxxxxxxxx>님이 작성: