feel free to send me notes on what needs to change under Documentation/

  totally unofficial, i'm starting to keep brief notes on
Documentation/ here:

http://www.crashcourse.ca/wiki/index.php/Kernel_Documentation

nothing particularly deep, just observations for when some sort of
restructuring takes place.  the easiest thing you can do is send me
pointers to what is totally out-of-date and valueless at this point.

  as an example, consider java.txt.  is there any current value to
explaining how to run java with linux 1.03?  perhaps but, if not, get
rid of it or move it to a "legacy" directory.  you get the idea.

  so if you want to send me *brief* notes on what should change, i can
add it just so we don't forget about it when the time comes.

rday