Master index infrastructure working.

Finally.

Ok, http://kernel.org/doc/master.html doesn't look like much, but I'm so happy
it's not blocking me anymore.  I've got a python script
(make/indexsections.py) that parses <section id="Name of Section"> tags,
headers in the data at the appropriate points.  This way the source format is
_really_ close to the broadcast format, and can in fact the source can be
recreated from the broadcast version simply by filtering out some stuff (so
if I get patches against "view source", I can deal with 'em fairly easily).

It doesn't handle multiple files yet, but that's fairly straightforward to add
later.  Just insert an optional path string before the #target in the index
href, and then the same code can generate an index at the top of each file
_and_ a global index by concatenating indexes for individual files.  Piece of
Marie Antoinette.

The script doesn't number the sections yet either, but that's because I expect
to reorganize them a lot over the next month or so, and won't bother
generating numbers until they have some vague chance of staying sort of
stableish at least for a few days at a time.  (Incrementing an integer as we
go through  the list and pushing/popping a stack of 'em isn't hard in
Python. :)

(As with many things, this solution was dead simple once I came to it and I'm
slightly embarassed it took me this long to get here.  Oh well.  Now, to go
through my 8 gazillion little todoc.txt files and start putting it all into
the new index...)

Rob
  - Ken Thompson.
-