Google videos and readme files from the kernel source.

Added two more sources of documentation to http://kernel.org/doc

I just noticed the README files today.  I've been building, patching, and
occasionally debugging and modifying Linux kernels for almost 10 years and
had never previously noticed there were more than a couple of these.  I
suspect I'm not the only one...

If somebody wanted to help index the google videos, that would be really cool.
They're very time consuming to watch.  (First there's the decision whether or
not to include it: is it good enough and is it on topic enough?  Secondly,
there's writing a good summary.  Google has summaries for some of 'em,
but "Linus Torvalds visits Google to share his thoughts on git, the source
control management system he created two years ago" doesn't actually say what
you'll get out of watching the talk.)

Rob
  - Ken Thompson.
-