Status report on documentation.

Ok, I've started a directory at http://landley.net/kdocs which I'll be syncing
to http://kernel.org/pub/linux/kernel/people/landley/kdocs/ as soon as I
figure out how to do so on a regular basis without triggering the "spurious
mirroring events" they warned me about.  (Someday I'd like there to be a
docs.kernel.org or kernel.org/docs but one step at a time...)

Right now, it's got the contents of the Documentation directory, and the
output of "make htmldocs" up there.  I plan to add a lot more stuff, starting
with a much better (html) index of the Documentation directory that sanely
categorizes the stuff.  (Maybe once we agree on categorization, we can move
the actual files around in the kernel tarball.  They're a bit random right
now...)

Rob
-