Sub: USGV6 test v6LC.2.2.23- Processing Router Advertisement failure on version 5.10

Hi All,

We are executing IPv6 Ready Core Protocols Test Specification for
Linux kernel 5.10.201 for USGv6 certification.
Under Test v6LC.2.2.23: Processing Router Advertisement with Route
Information Option (Host Only) , there are multiple tests from A to J
category. We are facing issues with test category F which is described
below.

Part F: PRF change in Route Information Option.

 Here is what is happening:
Router Advertisement sent from router A with PRF low.
Router Advertisement sent from router B with PRF medium.
Echo Request.
Echo Reply expected to be directed to router B. However, reply is sent
to router A
Router Advertisement sent from router A with PRF high.
Echo Request.
Echo Reply expected to be directed to router A. However,  reply is
sent to router B

We tried introducing delay in the test case between each request to
allow processing to complete. This did not help.
Has anyone observed this behavior? Is there a patch for this issue ?
Please suggest how to go about finding a solution for this failure.
If I need to post this to other linux network users forums as well,
please let me know.

Regards,
Jayalakshmi