Re: Did the in-kernel Camellia or CMAC crypto implementation break?

On Wed, Apr 12, 2023 at 06:50:03PM +0100, David Howells wrote:

> I have them built into the kernel, both in sunrpc and my krb5 lib.  Both are
> failing.

So are there Crypto API test vectors for these algorithms and if so
are they succeeding or not? If they are working but your own vectors
going through your code isn't, then I would start looking there.

Cheers,
--
Email: Herbert Xu <herbert@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>