xor_blocks() assumptions

Hi,

I am researching possibility to use xor_blocks() in crypto_xor() and
crypto_xor_cpy(). What I've found already is that different architecture
dependent xor functions work on different blocks between 16 and 512
(Intel AVX) bytes long. There is a hint in the comment for
async_xor_offs() that src_cnt (as passed to do_sync_xor_offs()) counts
pages. Thus, it is assumed, that the smallest chunk xor_blocks() gets is
a single page. Am I right?

Do you think adding block_len field to struct xor_block_template (and
maybe some information about required alignment) and using it to call
do_2 from crypto_xor() may work? I am thinking especially about disk
encryption where sectors of 512~4096 are handled.

Kind regards,
--
Łukasz Stelmach
Samsung R&D Institute Poland