Re: arc4random - are you sure we want these?

On 7/24/22 16:55, Jason A. Donenfeld wrote:

Sorry I missed your reply earlier. I'm not a subscriber so I missed this
as I somehow fell out of the CC.

Your email provider (Google) rejected email from cs.ucla.edu on the grounds that its IP address 131.179.128.68 has a "very low reputation". Google provided no way to appeal or fix the problem.

I am using "Reply All" for this message because Google likely won't deliver it to you directly. Perhaps someone else can forward it to you for me. (Sorry to bother the list.)

Perhaps this is a subtle way to encourage our department's faculty to let Google manage our email. We've resisted so far, though.