Re: Inquiry about the removal of flag O_NONBLOCK on /dev/random

(I don't know why O_NONBLOCK stopped being recognized *before* the entropy pool
has been initialized; it's either an oversight, or it was decided it doesn't
matter.  Probably the latter, since I can't think of a real use case for using
O_NONBLOCK on /dev/random.)

Does this mean that we expect all users of /dev/random to block until it is initialized?

--
Best
GUO Zihua