Re: Severe performance regression in "net: macsec: preserve ingress frame ordering"

On Mon, Aug 24, 2020 at 09:07:26AM +0000, Van Leeuwen, Pascal wrote:
> No need to point this out to me as we're the number one supplier of inline MACsec IP :-)
> In fact, the Microsemi PHY solution you mention is ours, major parts of that design were
> even created by these 2 hands here.

Oh,  O.K.

Do you know of other silicon vendors which are using the same IP?
Maybe we can encourage them to share the driver, rather than re-invent
the wheel, which often happens when nobody realises it is basically
the same core with a different wrapper.

Thanks
	Andrew