Information required on how to provide reseed input to DRBG

Hi All,

I could successfully execute the CAVS test for DRBG with  ""predResistanceEnabled" : true" reseedImplemented": false.

I am trying to execute the tests with "predResistanceEnabled" : false; "reseedImplemented" : true. But not successful.

Can anyone please let me know how to provide reseed data to DRBG?

Regards.
Jayalakshmi