DRBG CAVS using libkcapi

Hi All,

I was going through libkcapi APIs to see if it can be used for DRBG CAVS validation. But I am thinking it cannot be.
I also found cavs_driver.pl, this seems to depend on some kernel mode driver. Is it like I need to testmgr.c kind of an interface and that should be accessed by user mode.

Please can any confirm if my understandings are correct?

Regards,
Jaya