Feedback request on nCipher HSM driver submission

Hi David and Herbert,

Apologies for the previous attempts at sending this. I been struggling with outlook
settings and the mailing list but hopefully this time I'm successful at getting this onto
the crypto list.

We are trying to upstream our HSM driver into drivers/misc and Greg KH has
requested that we contact you for your approval before he can make a decision
on our code.

We are currently at patch v2 and the submission email is here:
https://marc.info/?l=linux-kernel&m=157685689625987&w=2

Greg had raised a couple initial comments and we addressed them in these emails:
https://marc.info/?l=linux-kernel&m=157838706006817&w=2
https://marc.info/?l=linux-kernel&m=157856184324339&w=2

I would be grateful for your input and thank you in advance for your help.

Regards,
Dave

David Kim
Senior Software Engineer